It is the intention of my company
to work as a liaison.
It is the intention of my company to work as a liaison.
On behalf of the owner, architect, or engineer, and the
building contractors, subcontractors, and utility providers.
On behalf of the owner, architect, or engineer, and the building contractors, subcontractors, and utility providers.
- Review project plans, identify potential problems, and suggest reasonable solutions.
- Assist owner and architect early in the design stage with Budget Management
- Address program and systems cost
- Schedule issues during the earliest stages of design
- Improve performance
- Site Specific Safety & Logistics Planning
- Institutional, Commercial, and Residential estimating. Conceptual estimate to full-line item cost breakdown. Control estimating with audit trail and summaries.
- Establish cost breakdown items and schedule of values for bid packages.
- Assist in establishing realistic time schedule.
- Review incoming bids, evaluate, and make recommendations on bid information.
- Site inspection
- Project inspection for work in place and establish percentage of completeness.
- Quality and detail execution evaluations.
- Establish punch list items and values.
- Real Estate Procurement
- Construction Feasibility Analysis