To assist the architect with
input from conceptual planning to
the completion of project.
To assist the architect with input from conceptual planning to the completion of project.
- Securing appropriate permits
- Accounting – accounts receivable, accounts payable, and full audit trail.
- Purchasing – labor and material.
- Contract(s) – engage in contracts with sub-contractors.
- On site supervision
- Layout and approval of work and materials
- Attention to detail.
- Create an atmosphere of high quality.
- Conceptual Estimating
- Control Estimating
- Budget maintenance update on revisions.
- Accounting – in house controller for each individual project
- Reporting to financial institute, committees and owners
- Payment request procedures
- Disbursement of funds
- Purchase and inspection of material
- Minimize waste
- Storage and care
- Develop decision schedule for design team and owner for selection of finishes.
- Conduct regular job meetings.
- Create and maintain construction schedule and update as necessary.
- Work with subcontractors to familiarize them with proposed work.
- Once subcontractors are awarded work – orientation of job, approve all layouts and cuts, administrate daily and weekly schedules, and establish quality standards.
- Close out of occupancy with Local and State Government, secure Certificate of Occupancy
- Maintain security and safety at the job site.
- Establish a maintenance schedule for the preservation of exterior and interior finishes.